Thursday, December 29, 2022

Tomorrow: Friday

 

#ScienceWorldVancouver: All magic shows are free with paid admission to Science World #Assembly95 of #TheSocietyOfAmericanMagicians are performing all week! I performed today, (Thursday) and it was a BLAST! Here's to my fantastic audience, who received my show with enthusiasm, laughs, amazement, and applause! Special shout out to the techies. who make us look (and sound) good! Thank-you Leon Mandrake for taking care of me, and showing me where the stage and green room were, and for your overall professionalism and exceptional organizational skills! I'll be posting pics in the next day or so of my show/presentation.
Here is Friday's schedule:
December 30, 2022 Friday
Roaming performers: 1:00 till 5:00 P.M.
Henry Tom, Ray Wong, Lon Mandrake
Stage performer: 1:00 P.M.
Alex Zander
Stage performer: 4:00 P.M.
Reg Donnelly
Center Stage performer: 2:20 P.M.
Michael Glennister
Schedule subject to change without notice.